D22 cabin filter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tecah

Reaction score
Hi there,

Any pointers would be appreciated in getting the cabin filter out to replace it? I can’t work out how to get it out after removing the glove box. Cheers!

Righto, let's clarify - a 2011 2x4 2.5 diesel - do they have cabin/pollen filters? Where would they hide?
If not, why does the aircon smell like damp sweaty socks?

Righto, let's clarify - a 2011 2x4 2.5 diesel - do they have cabin/pollen filters? Where would they hide?
If not, why does the aircon smell like damp sweaty socks?
From what I've seen, browsing wreckers, google and parts websites, NO D22 ever came with a pollen filter.
If @Tecah has a pollen filter i would also greatly appreciate a photo.

As for damp sweaty socks, likely you've got a bit of mold or mildew in the AC box, theyre easy enough to pull out after a degas to clean

Following on an other thread and we've at least confirmed that the D22, at least the earlier ones, didn't come with cabin/pollen filters!

If not, why does the aircon smell like
Hi there,

Any pointers would be appreciated in getting the cabin filter out to replace it? I can’t work out how to get it out after removing the glove box. Chee

Hi there,

Any pointers would be appreciated in getting the cabin filter out to replace it? I can’t work out how to get it out after removing the glove box. Cheers!

Hi matehttps://youtu.be/W5HMWHopY2w?si=jWgZ6azwIdxl-EIj
Hi there,

Hi all, only just found this on YouTube. I'm a few years late but here we go

Hi matehttps://youtu.be/W5HMWHopY2w?si=jWgZ6azwIdxl-EIj

Hi all, only just found this on YouTube. I'm a few years late but here we go

that is an Xterra not a navara. the only thing navara about it is some body panels.
swing and a miss.

that is an Xterra not a navara. the only thing navara about it is some body panels.
swing and a miss.
Frontier is the U.S. equivalent to the Australian navara. The filter housing on mine is exactly as shown on video except mines on the left side of vehicle. I've ordered the filters as soon as they show up I'll be doing this . Then and only then can it be judged as a swing and a miss or or swing and a smashed it out of the park
Kind regards

Frontier is the U.S. equivalent to the Australian navara. The filter housing on mine is exactly as shown on video except mines on the left side of vehicle. I've ordered the filters as soon as they show up I'll be doing this . Then and only then can it be judged as a swing and a miss or or swing and a smashed it out of the park
Kind regards
its not a frontier ute. the xterra is an suv, more like an xtrail or pathfinder. it just borrows a few bits from from the frontier.
easy way to check, just pull the old filters out if you have the slot they mention then post some pics.

Latest posts

Back