Cruise control turns on but won't set

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

mrmeme1212

Reaction score
It's VSK, it wasn't working when I bought it. Never had a car without the set light I just kinda assumed it was in all cars!

Scott52

Reaction score
It's VSK, it wasn't working when I bought it. Never had a car without the set light I just kinda assumed it was in all cars!
I reckon the 2007 VSK probably didn't have it in the first place. I've seen others complain they don't have that set light. It's like the MNT doesn't have the outside temperature display even though the field is there in the lcd display.

mrmeme1212

Reaction score
My car doesn't have the "Set" light either. I must look into this a little - even my bike has it, and it's a 1996 model.
Just had a look in the manual, never references a 'set' light, only the 'cruise' light. Could have saved myself some trouble if I just read the manual eh.

Old.Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just had a look in the manual, never references a 'set' light, only the 'cruise' light. Could have saved myself some trouble if I just read the manual eh.
That's ok, I hardly ever read the manuals either. :D

Admittedly I do refer to them a lot for responses here, because sometimes I'd rather be sure ...