Connector name/style?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all,
Can anyone tell me what this connector type is called on the abs sensor? I've been searching everywhere for the female part with no luck, the one on the Nav disintegrated (I may have been a bit rough with it). There are 100 other types I can find and use but I would prefer to keep the original style connector.

Cheers.

ABS CONNECTOR.png

Thanks Phunk.
I didn't even think of checking AliExpress. I will order them and in the meantime do a temporary solid connection so I can erase the abs light to pass the blue slip.

Cheers mate.

Thanks Phunk.
I didn't even think of checking AliExpress. I will order them and in the meantime do a temporary solid connection so I can erase the abs light to pass the blue slip.

Cheers mate.

All good mate, in all honesty, I'd just grab some 2 pin waterproof connectors from Jaycar and just replace the whole thing.. but understand you want to keep it stock

All good mate, in all honesty, I'd just grab some 2 pin waterproof connectors from Jaycar and just replace the whole thing.. but understand you want to keep it stock
You are right, the 2-pin waterproof connectors from Jaycar are the go. The only reason I wanted to keep it stock was in case the sensors need to be replaced in the future but that will be years from now.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back