Connecting bullbar indicators

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danik

Reaction score
Hey guys just put on an aftermarket bullbar and trying to connect the indicators. Does it need a resistor? Does anyone have a wiring diagram

Hey Danik, welcome to the forum
I would personally look for a vehicle specific bullbar wiring harness. It's then just as simple as unpluging your headlights/parkers or just your indicators and connecting these back tothe harness.. beauty there is it comes with the fuses and relays to redirect it to just your bullbar wiring incase your bullbar now covers your factory indicators and will stop you being able to see the flashing.
They really arnt super expensive. Otherwise if your wiring skills are solid just tap into the wiring:chainsaw:

Hey guys just put on an aftermarket bullbar and trying to connect the indicators. Does it need a resistor? Does anyone have a wiring diagram

You should be able to splice into the front blinkers always try to soldier the connections , if your not skilled at doing that buy the press connectors , make sure you connect the active to the bulbar active ,

^ agree with that. The splices on mine ended up corroded and gave a few problems so I ended up soldering.

I would personally look for a vehicle specific bullbar wiring harness. It's then just as simple as unpluging your headlights/parkers or just your indicators and connecting these back tothe harness.. beauty there is it comes with the fuses and relays to redirect it to just your bullbar wiring incase your bullbar now covers your factory indicators and will stop you being able to see the flashing.
They really arnt super expensive. Otherwise if your wiring skills are solid just tap into the wiring:chainsaw:
Hey mate. I know it’s an old thread but I was able to purchase quiet cheap an original Nissan bullbar. Do they sell a plug and play harness for indicator lights etc

Do you have a link
to any manufacturer of bullbar harnesses. Are they specific to bullbar manufacturer or can you just go to Nissan and get one.

Hey mate. I know it’s an old thread but I was able to purchase quiet cheap an original Nissan bullbar. Do they sell a plug and play harness for indicator lights etc
The beauty of these forums is that the information is always here - Thanks to the hard working staff that keep it accessible for everyone to use!

Soo.. without a huge amount of info to go on i wasnt too sure what i was looking for.. I have an ARB bar and the was the harness supplied with it. I'm guessing all of the major brands have nissan specific harnesses to adapt the light to work at the same time.

Latest posts

Back