Code P047:29

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcguff

Reaction score
Hi All

My D23 has the Mil lamp illuminated. Scanning reads code P0471:29 with supporting explanation Pressure before turbine 1 , Diesel exhaust fluid

I am told it is Exhaust pressure sensor . Where is this sensor situated so I can replace it

My reading of this error would indicate that it's quite possibly a blocked pressure tube coming off the front of the DPF. It's worth checking - cleaning it costs a little time. Replacing this and that (and then coming back to clean it anyway) costs a whole lot more.

It might be the sensor. Electrical problems seem to accompany this sensor too, which would include both ground connections (battery negative -> engine case -> exhaust manifold -> exhaust pipe -> DPF -> sensor) and the plugs on the outside. You could try cleaning things up a little, check the resistance between battery negative and the casing of the sensor (you might need to use a jumper lead to extend the battery negative post to nearer the DPF).

My reading of this error would indicate that it's quite possibly a blocked pressure tube coming off the front of the DPF. It's worth checking - cleaning it costs a little time. Replacing this and that (and then coming back to clean it anyway) costs a whole lot more.

It might be the sensor. Electrical problems seem to accompany this sensor too, which would include both ground connections (battery negative -> engine case -> exhaust manifold -> exhaust pipe -> DPF -> sensor) and the plugs on the outside. You could try cleaning things up a little, check the resistance between battery negative and the casing of the sensor (you might need to use a jumper lead to extend the battery negative post to nearer the DPF).
Thanks for this mate I am very sure your right

Latest posts

Back