Cobez's 2020 D23 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

Cobez

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
That sounds about right. Mine has done two since i bought it a few months ago, so about two full tanks. Both within a month of each other. But that's because we haven't been able to drive anywhere and the fastest she gets to is 80kms at the moment to and from work (barely a few kms).

Heading away fishing on Friday after work, so should get a good clean out.

Cobez

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
Gauge is fitted. Was a bit worried when idle boost read 14.9, but i'm 99% sure that's absolute boost pressure (atmospheric), which would make sense as atmospheric pressure is read at around 14.68 bar. Which means i need to change the settings to read PSI instead Heaps of settings i haven't had a chance to play with as yet so will get to that when i can.

Also fitted a Forefront intake pipe. Actually picks up a lot smoother down low now the intake pipe isn't sucking itself shut.

Attachments

joe2006

Reaction score
My understanding is that my D40 will examine the sensors on the DPF every 200-300km (some random point between) and given the other requirements, will conduct a burn if needed. Other requirements being engine and vehicle speed, temperature, load etc.
I was oblivious to when my D40 did a burn, except the very last one!

Last edited:

joe2006

Reaction score
Gauge is fitted. Was a bit worried when idle boost read 14.9, but i'm 99% sure that's absolute boost pressure (atmospheric), which would make sense as atmospheric pressure is read at around 14.68 bar. Which means i need to change the settings to read PSI instead Heaps of settings i haven't had a chance to play with as yet so will get to that when i can.

Also fitted a Forefront intake pipe. Actually picks up a lot smoother down low now the intake pipe isn't sucking itself shut.
Very neat.
Oh and enjoy the fishing.