Cobez's 2020 D23 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds about right. Mine has done two since i bought it a few months ago, so about two full tanks. Both within a month of each other. But that's because we haven't been able to drive anywhere and the fastest she gets to is 80kms at the moment to and from work (barely a few kms).

Heading away fishing on Friday after work, so should get a good clean out.

Gauge is fitted. Was a bit worried when idle boost read 14.9, but i'm 99% sure that's absolute boost pressure (atmospheric), which would make sense as atmospheric pressure is read at around 14.68 bar. Which means i need to change the settings to read PSI instead Heaps of settings i haven't had a chance to play with as yet so will get to that when i can.

Also fitted a Forefront intake pipe. Actually picks up a lot smoother down low now the intake pipe isn't sucking itself shut.

Attachments

• 20210728_164654.jpg
    20210728_164654.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
My understanding is that my D40 will examine the sensors on the DPF every 200-300km (some random point between) and given the other requirements, will conduct a burn if needed. Other requirements being engine and vehicle speed, temperature, load etc.
I was oblivious to when my D40 did a burn, except the very last one!

Last edited:
Gauge is fitted. Was a bit worried when idle boost read 14.9, but i'm 99% sure that's absolute boost pressure (atmospheric), which would make sense as atmospheric pressure is read at around 14.68 bar. Which means i need to change the settings to read PSI instead Heaps of settings i haven't had a chance to play with as yet so will get to that when i can.

Also fitted a Forefront intake pipe. Actually picks up a lot smoother down low now the intake pipe isn't sucking itself shut.
Very neat.
Oh and enjoy the fishing.

Now on 3 + 2. Boys had some free time at work and slammed the rear coils in the ute for me for a 6 pack 🤙

And some workshop flex for shits and gigs hahaha

Attachments

• 20210809_145855.jpg
    20210809_145855.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 33
  • 20210809_145426.jpg
    20210809_145426.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 24
Hey all, been a while! The D23 has had quite a bit done since August.

Now on 4" front and 3" rear lift. My focus has gone right into suspension parts.

It's now got a huge Tough Dog adjustable panhard bar, got the axle back to 100% centre, and as of this coming Wednesday, she will have a fully adjustable 22mm Superpro rear swaybar with adjustable links and a Whiteline 33mm from swaybar.

Also threw on a Roadsafe extended headlight adjuster bracket and Superpro steering rack bushes for good measure.

With the bigger adjustable swaybars in on Wednesday, she will be steering like a weapon into corners at high speed. I was going to go bigger tyres, but i couldn't be stuffed with scrubbing issues just yet, so staying with the 265 Nitto's for now.

Latest posts

Back