Cobez's 2020 D23 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

Been a while

Reaction score
In this context, it's when you change the oil filter wearing a fedora and dark sunglasses.
You got the filters Tony?

Yeah I got the filters, I got the filters and the money!

You got the filters and the money, oh Tonyyyyyy....Tony Tony Tony

Cobez

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
New exhaust today. Easy to fit. Only a DPF back for now, obviously doesn't sound any different really as the DPF is still on there. But she breathes a little easier.

Also threw that EGR cable in the bin. They are rubbish. In went a stainless plate. Picks up a little smoother than before and doesn't have the strange hesitation in first to second gear that the cable caused.

What a bastard to fit though. Also has a nudge bar now. Picked it up $100.

Attachments

Cobez

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
Finally finished my UHF install. Entire unit and all wiring is 100% hidden. Unit is connected to the centre console via a pass through switch and RJ45 cable.

Antenna cable is hidden in the passenger side kick panels and UHF is mounted up inside the rear of the centre console and is tapped into the 12V charging point inside the centre console (pictured).

Nice and factory looking.

Attachments

Cobez

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks mate!

There's a heap of room up under the rear of the centre console to fix it in and there's 12V power right there so it's perfect.

Then if i'm just listening in to the highway channels, i can clamp the microphone into the Nissan centre console phone holder. It's a Crystal DB447D, so they are a blank UHF module (no screen as it's all done through the mic. I believe GME make one or two units in the same fashion.

The bonnet mount for the antenna is from GMF 4x4, really nicely made simple bit of gear. Bolts straight onto the factory bonnet hinge, then i ran the antenna cable through the passenger side quarter panel and into the dash and down into the passenger kick panels and under the carpet up under the centre console.

Also did a DPF back 3" exhaust for now. Does nothing for the sound which i like. Breaths a little more free, obviously won't do a single thing for power etc as the DPF robs it all. It's still got 4 years warranty so not keen on taking that off and having to get it tuned etc just for the turbo whistle, as these TT's are bloody loud with no DPF.

Latest posts