Cobez's 2006 STX

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False floor nearly done. Just gotta lay the marine carpet down on it and thats about it. The drawers sit under the platform on purpose so i have more legroom up top.

Attachments

• 20150324_154222.jpg
    20150324_154222.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Perfect amount of room ontop Cobez..
Now just drive up to SE Qld, bring ya swag n enjoy the rain

ah that makes sense. thought maybe the false floor needed a bit of persuasion and a sledgey is a bit harsh lol.

Hahahahaha yeah the floor is safe. Just a big thanks to Mike with the roof rack info help earlier this evening. Looks like i have to buy bloody Rhino bars to mount my awning on the cabin roof. Dammit. I really didnt want to have to as i think they are ugly. But gotta do what you gotta do.

Managed to sort out my drama with mounting my awning to my canopy roof bars. Turns out this particular brand of clamping roof bars fits around the canopy bars! Only $70 and the bloke was 2 minutes from home. Very solid bars and they clamp extremely tight. Wrapped!

Attachments

• 20150405_170855.jpg
    20150405_170855.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 20150405_170902.jpg
    20150405_170902.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 131
Looks good bud

Thanks mate! Next buy is a battery box bracket to mount on the wheel arch in the tub. Will cut a panel out of the false floor with the jig, mount the bracket on the wheel arch, then hinge the cut panel to access the battery box.

Then whatever cash after that is for HD rear leafs and some HD pre assembled front struts and springs. Going Tough Dog as i am very happy with the rear foam cell Tough Dogs i purchased about a year ago. Ironman gear is shit and never again will i buy any of it.

Man, that thing looks awesome. Really like the way the canopy looks.

Thanks bud! Yeah i picked it up secondhand for $600. Put a little work into it and fitted it. Was originally going to have it painted but decided the black on silver looked good enough to leave it alone.

Anyone can find one second hand. This one took me a month of scouring Gumtree and Ebay etc twice a day.

Looks good mate you scored a absolute bargain. Was looking myself and couldn't find anything second hand at all. Ended up scoring a new one yesterday from ultimate canopys cheap because it has pop out windows only (don't need them opening) and was only in silver wich brother is spraying for me for free. Paid $1750 should swap though I need black you need silver haha

Back