Child Restraints D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The top loops that everyone has problems finding I found.

Go to the wreckers and search the older cars at the top of the seat belt. Of the seat belt if rooted you'll get them for bugger all. I got 4 for $25.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408592709.082978.jpg

So this is something I didn't think I'd need to know for a few more years yet but need to possibly transport my 6month old god daughter in a few weeks...

There isn't anywhere u can attach baby seats to behind this seat is there??
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411373478.623138.jpg

There are brackets you can buy specially for a D22 but they cost a couple of hundred.

Ok, coz I sent this photo to the kids father and he reckons those black things down the bottom u can attach seats too but That doesn't sound right :/

I have them fitted to mine. No kids yet though. You will need to have anchor points fitted and mod plated. If you Google it and check images they are in there

Don't they come with the restraints??. Better check ya glove box.

Last edited:
Kids!!! OMG! Well and truly over your head. You wrecked a perfectly good joke. Bloody unreal!! I tells ya.

D22 & D40 are currently being sold in Australia new, without child seat anchorage points. They need to be installed by a licensed and registered fitter. Check your states dept of transport website for a list of the installers who can do the modification. The modification must be registered with the dept of Transport, and a 'mod' plate must be attached to the vehicle.
The D22 requires a DCD installed and will normally cost $200-$250 per anchor point and it goes behind the rear seat squab.
The D40 requires a DCA installed and will cost $400-$450 per anchor point and it is a bracket that goes over the rear glass.
If you're in WA and have a query re: child restraints give us a call. Como Panel & Paint ph: 9367 2662.

Back