CEWL Code

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tobychizz12

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've done an ecu reset (throttle peddle sequence) and the CEWL has given these flashes:
4 short, 10 short, 3 short, 10 long
I Suppose it's code p4030?
I cannot find this particular code on other threads so that is why I've posted here.

Thanks in advance.

It's a code indicating a problem with a catalytic converter, or at least the sensors involved with it (example: heated oxygen sensor).

Back a few years ago, getting a code with the HO2 sensor being faulty usually indicated some other problem, often electrical (eg bad ground to battery negative). Cleaning the connections (apart from being free!) resolved the problem.

Nissan would just jump in and replace the H02 sensors if that's step 1 in the diagnosis - no consideration for aging or faulty electrics.

But - to help us a little more - could you tell us about the age of your vehicle and what fuel it uses? There are differences in the exhaust and the diagnosis for each.

Thanks for replying Tony,
The one that has the issue is a 2010 rx king cab auto, has done 248,000 k's. Not sure what fuel it uses. I am assuming its a bad sensor at the moment as it drives like a dream.

Latest posts

Back