Central locking for Tailgate

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m fitting central locking to the tailgate of my np300, the instructions in the kit says to route wiring along the chassis and in through the bulkhead to the loom on the passenger footwell , I have central locking on my canopy , so would be good to fit them there if possible, does anyone know what wires to connect to , they are different colours to the ones in the footwell
Thx john

Attachments

• B5FF8AF8-3A92-4A8A-AF63-63222C359BED.jpeg
    B5FF8AF8-3A92-4A8A-AF63-63222C359BED.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
If you already have central locking on your canopy , why don't you splice into those wires as the cable has already been connected , besides you will find that the canopy has been connected at the central locking back door ,or follow through to the front L/H kick Panel

Last edited:
If you already have central locking on your canopy , why don't you splice into those wires as the cable has already been connected , besides you will find that the canopy has been connected at the central locking back door ,or follow through to the front L/H kick Panel

I’m looking for the wire colours to splice into off the canopy

John

Use a test light ,should flash when you click lock on your key remote,
Couldn’t get the tailgate and back window of the canopy to work together wiring from the canopy, ended up routing the wiring along the chassis then through the bulkhead ,
The instructions said red to fawn/silver and black to light blue/silver ,( didn’t work) , YouTube said black to fawn/silver and red to blue/silver , (didn’t work ),

ended up with black to fawn/silver and red to light blue , took a few hours to figure it out 😩

hope this helps the group

john

Back