CCT Turbos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCN

Reaction score
Anyone have any feedback on the CCT turbos..............are they Chinese rubbish or worth it ?

You get a 12 month warranty which is good, I wouldn't be worried about the housings or blades it's more the bearings and the quality of machining that has gone into these things.

Hopefully they're all just exchange units that have been cleaned up and re-conditioned to look like new.

Hopefully they're all just exchange units that have been cleaned up and re-conditioned to look like new.
The Stage 1 units (at least) are their own castings - "cct turbos" is moulded in the castings.

The Stage 1 units (at least) are their own castings - "cct turbos" is moulded in the castings.

Much of a muchness, as long as the balancing is good and bearings etc are decent, there shouldn't be any dramas.

When the inevitable happens to me, I'll prob check out GCG for a rebuild and hi-flow. I've had a good experience with them in the past.

They were one of the few that wanted to work on a IHI turbo back in the days

Anyone have any feedback on the CCT turbos..............are they Chinese rubbish or worth it ?
Stay AWAY from CCT Turbo.we installed 3 Turbos on different customers and they all failed, first one no even a month old...they replaced only that one with a million of excuses now it's failed again...the other 2 didn't last more than 6 months DISGUSTING

I'm on my second CCT turbo, I installed the original stage 1 about 2 years ago, it recently snapped the shaft as it seized , I can't exactly blame the turbo as the genuine turbo did the same thing.

Latest posts

Back