Catch Cans (2 sizes) - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day guys and gals, this is my first post. I bought an 05 d22 zd30 nav just last week, so far I am absolutely stoked with her and she seems to be running really well. I'm going to buy the smaller FI catch can. My navy is as stock as they come I have made the blanking plate for the EGR mod and will do that this week some time.

I just wanted a bit of clarification on the catch can. Am I right I saying that the current pipe running from inlet pipe to motor (rocker cover?) is going to simply be removed and a catch can is now installed between the two points (stock hose will be now removed) don't need to tee anywhere? I have had quite a read throughout the forum and I am still a little unsure. I am sure it's something simple I have missed.

G'day guys and gals, this is my first post. I bought an 05 d22 zd30 nav just last week, so far I am absolutely stoked with her and she seems to be running really well. I'm going to buy the smaller FI catch can. My navy is as stock as they come I have made the blanking plate for the EGR mod and will do that this week some time.

I just wanted a bit of clarification on the catch can. Am I right I saying that the current pipe running from inlet pipe to motor (rocker cover?) is going to simply be removed and a catch can is now installed between the two points (stock hose will be now removed) don't need to tee anywhere? I have had quite a read throughout the forum and I am still a little unsure. I am sure it's something simple I have missed.

yes you are correct the catch can goes INLINE....mine comes with some simple instructions in the packet now

throw the stock pipe in the bin....then use new hose from rocker cover to the can and then new hose from the can to the intake pipe

Do I fit the original restrictor to the hose from the rocker cover to my Provent 200? ( there is a plastic restrictor in the original breather hose ) 2004 D22 ZD 30

Finally got around to taking some photos of my oil catch can install.
20140914_103315.jpg
Before
20140914_105645.jpg
Bracket
20150124_172346.jpg
After
20150124_172424.jpg
After

Hi there forefront industries,

I have one of your large Catch Cans given to me by a mate,

My question is What diameter hose will I need for a V6 3 L as I know that the diameters are different from the diesel.

Do you have any recommendations for the type of hose and approximately how much I will need as well.

Thank you in advance.,

Hi there forefront industries, I have one of your large Catch Cans given to me by a mate, My question is What diameter hose will I need for a V6 3 L as I know that the diameters are different from the diesel. Do you have any recommendations for the type of hose and approximately how much I will need as well. Thank you in advance.,

Bump

hey....im not entirely sure what size your engine has....you may have to whip the hose off and measure it

the can itself is 25mm ....so for example if yours is 19mm you will need to buy a 25mm to 19mm reducer and 19mm and 25mm hose....when buying hose generic black hose is ok BUT whenever buying you have to ask if it is oil resistant....for example radiator hose wont last long

Hi forefront industries,

Can you tell me the diffrence in area between the filters in the small and large cans please.

Cheers

dtr19

Installed the smaller can on my ZD30 D22 today. One of the hoses has a slight kink in it, but that will be an easy fix.

bba1d4b923d2a4d73fcda7869864c68a.jpg

ed05a1d222be6de4f86e3c4463057125.jpg

Latest posts

Back