Catch Cans (2 sizes) - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forefront Industries

2013 & 2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score
Oil breather separation at its best!
With Replaceable Filter!
( compatible with "Provent 200")

Allows you to filter the air from your crankcase and separate harmful oil from your inlet system
stops oil entering the turbo and keeps the inlet track free from sludge which can be a huge problem in some diesel motors

Universal fitment
exactly as pictured
rated at 90% + oil removed from the crankcase return air
comes with replaceable air filter
Features an oil drain that can be capped or returned to the sump etc
excess pressure relief valve
Pressure regulator
completely legal (closed system)
factory appearance

I have 2 sizes of these available. please see dimensions below

Small = $99 inc free delivery and gst
Large = $129 inc free delivery and gst

if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0459s2wsss.jpg
    IMG_0459s2wsss.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 2,449
  • PB20003322sffs.jpg
    PB20003322sffs.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,406
Last edited:
So these have the washable filter? Also I read in another thread somewhere you were looking at getting billet adaptors for the hoses. How far off is that mate I will buy the small one as soon as its available.

The new stainless washable filters are due this week Jon

I'm still working on the adapters at this stage Jon ....working out the best way to do them

Im keen, but would like to know what size is recommended for the D40 with its cramped engine bay?, which leads me to my next question where are people mounting these??

I did see a few putting them up front behind the grille next to the headlight, is that the only place?

Im keen, but would like to know what size is recommended for the D40 with its cramped engine bay?, which leads me to my next question where are people mounting these??

I did see a few putting them up front behind the grille next to the headlight, is that the only place?

This is mine fitted to the left inner guard near the stupid "fuse box" with the taillight fuse in it.

Fabbed a small bracket from a roller blind bracket & uses existing bolt holes.

Tight fit and you need to remove it to access the stupid fuse box but ... tidy and OEM in appearance IMO.

20130603_125917_zps17d3b2bb.jpg

Still got a few of the brackets left over if anyone's interested in going this way.

20130527_163625_zps3eac8aad.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice install, although I will need to find another spot as that is where my pre-filter sits.

Where and how is best to buy one of these?direct from you or ebay...actually im only assuming that is you guys on ebay

I am interested in one of the washable filters. Will they be available to buy separately. And am I rite that it will fit the Provent 200 catch can.
I will watch with interest.

Updates on the stainless washable filters???

due tomorrow....i can put pics up if you like?

Where and how is best to buy one of these?direct from you or ebay...actually im only assuming that is you guys on ebay

you can do either...but direct through me is best so i dont give away any more money then they already take... PM me camo

I am interested in one of the washable filters. Will they be available to buy separately. And am I rite that it will fit the Provent 200 catch can.
I will watch with interest.

yehp can buy them seperately and yes have one for the 200

Looks like an exact rip off of Provent or is it a provent?

I'd like to mount a water separator up near the fire wall next to the fuse box so was thinking of mounting it behind the bull bar looks to be a ton of room in there. Do you think the hoses will be to long? I'd be willing to use fat hoses and reduce the it at the rocker cover out let and induction inlet rather than the catch can.

This is mine fitted to the left inner guard near the stupid "fuse box" with the taillight fuse in it.

Fabbed a small bracket from a roller blind bracket & uses existing bolt holes.

Tight fit and you need to remove it to access the stupid fuse box but ... tidy and OEM in appearance IMO.

20130603_125917_zps17d3b2bb.jpg

Still got a few of the brackets left over if anyone's interested in going this way.

20130527_163625_zps3eac8aad.jpg
Mate I would love a bracket, i can pay you plus postage even . I have the same catch can and the bracket is the only thing holding me back from installing it. Well done by the way Ive been scratching my head trying to work out how to fit it !

Looks like an exact rip off of Provent or is it a provent?

I'd like to mount a water separator up near the fire wall next to the fuse box so was thinking of mounting it behind the bull bar looks to be a ton of room in there. Do you think the hoses will be to long? I'd be willing to use fat hoses and reduce the it at the rocker cover out let and induction inlet rather than the catch can.

I was thinking of putting it in front of the airbox behind the headlight, because i run my pre-filter up near the firewall, fuse box and ABS control

Latest posts

Back