Canvas tonneau cover/tray covers, recomendations anyone?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

Been a while

Reaction score
Howdy all, just wondering who may know of a Auto Trimmer in Vic that's reasonably priced and does the good work!

I have to replace this "plastic" crap, although nearly 10 years for $700 @ the time isn't too bad eh

I don't mind where they are, workmanship and craftsmanship is what I'm after... thanks :)

Mal B

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
Robert Exell, (West Vic Canvas, 40 Cromie St Rupanyup, 0427 855 030), been doing it for over 40 years, so knows what he's talking about. He knocked up a canvas cover for my 720, about 30 years ago, fitted perfect. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a canvas job, even if I didn't get "mates rates".

Been a while

Reaction score
Robert Exell, (West Vic Canvas, 40 Cromie St Rupanyup, 0427 855 030), been doing it for over 40 years, so knows what he's talking about. He knocked up a canvas cover for my 720, about 30 years ago, fitted perfect. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a canvas job, even if I didn't get "mates rates".
Thanks bloke, good stuff.. I'll look into him, cheers. .

OldManBeard

NF Supporter
NF Supporter
Reaction score
In case you get over to the eastern suburbs, the best quality canvas work I know of is by Southern Cross Canvas Products in Bayswater. There's also J&J Canvas Repairs in Ferntree Gully. They do custom work as well as repairs and I've been told great things about them.

Been a while

Reaction score
In case you get over to the eastern suburbs, the best quality canvas work I know of is by Southern Cross Canvas Products in Bayswater. There's also J&J Canvas Repairs in Ferntree Gully. They do custom work as well as repairs and I've been told great things about them.
Cool,,thank you. I can get a quote from them too... it's on the books to be done when I'm more financial...

I had it arranged ages ago with a "so called friend" to pay off a debt, but that quote doubled for less work... maggot of a man it is! So i wrote the maggot off and took a loss, a real shite too as i could use that cash a.t.m...

Latest posts