"BIG" intercooler kits D22 ZD30 - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
core only should be something like this? 190 X 445 X 65 ?

what are the main reasons those out there with d40s want a new cooler

1 . looks
2. plastic tanks breaking
3. better cooling

any thing else?

Ok Forefront Give me your best price !

I want a large front mount intercooler and a catch can for a D22 !!
I have Friday off work and I'm going to be up Burpengary way early am So I'm Keen to pick one up go home and fit it on Sunday

Just wanted to say I installed the "BIG" forefront intercooler kit two weeks ago. All I can say is that I am extremely happy. Kit was easy to install (took about 3 hours) and was very well designed. Combined with the 3" exhaust and chip and I can feel a massive difference in the power.

Haven't noticed any lag either so overall I would highly recommend this kit to anyone that is contemplating an intercooler install.

Cheers ForeFront, I appreciate the kit and the very reasonable price!

! its good to feel appreciated and good to hear comments

Good thing about this forum, all the comments I read on here I believe sound fairly balanced. I see on fb there a tight knit group of mates giving you a bit of shit, and it's one post after another by the same 3 people, any way the feedback on here has always been good

dave it shits me .....i honestly have no idea who those guys are and why they choose to pick on me....seems to be the same ones every time that have some sort of strange attraction to me ...all branches from some dodgy guys on there that consistently try to bring my products down for some strange reason.
I hope the general public on there can see through the bullshit eg: oh 50 of my mates had xyz happen...hmmm sure they did.

This forum and the joke of a fb page are light and day in regards to professionalism and being an information based community .

that fb page is laughable at the best of times....poor zordo sponsor from here copped it the other day too....not sure if he knows or not.

Last edited:
Hey Jamie plenty of tools on here and facebook that think they are god. It was good to see you get Big Gus on the road with the intercooler kit and meeting him in person to get the product as to him asap. The quality and fitment of the unit was very impressive, also the ZD30 pre filter bypass you designed was great and really helped as well. Sad to hear Zordo got a bad rap, that would be the clown that tried to fit something without his wonderful phone support. Normally I would email him and alert him if I saw your post so he can protect his business I have been told to mind my own by people here I am just about to phone John Zordo and mention what you noticed.
HJ

Hi bud. Some people got nothing better to do than bag people and be negative. Annoys the crap out of me to be honest. Will be in touch shortly for a large catchcan and intercooler too and maybe more. Hahaha. Keep up the good work.
Regards Adam

Well I phoned John and alerted him being a strong muster supporter I thought the committee would of noticed and tried to help re the negative comment but no. I don't have Facebook apparently I have Bipolar?. If anyone can help Zordo find the comment please.

Hi bud. Some people got nothing better to do than bag people and be negative. Annoys the crap out of me to be honest. Will be in touch shortly for a large catchcan and intercooler too and maybe more. Hahaha. Keep up the good work.
Regards Adam
Thanks Adam I get heaps of thanks and long yarns on the mbl from folk I have never met. Keep those fish coming mate.
HJ

Well I phoned John and alerted him being a strong muster supporter I thought the committee would of noticed and tried to help re the negative comment but no. I don't have Facebook apparently I have Bipolar?. If anyone can help Zordo find the comment please.

The committee doesn't have anything to do with the joke of a d22 page on fb. So I don't understand how they would be expected to know about the comments, whilst some members from here may look at the fb page in question( and yes I do look at it, but it's a joke)I never saw the comments in question, and our moderators on here can't be expected to scrutinise every other nav related site, but good on you for letting Zordo know about it,( what ever it was)

It's no big deal Dave I just noticed it and as Zordo knows my family personally and I have sent him at least 15 clients I thought I would bring it to his attention. Again just some clown on Facebook that has not phoned for support, I simply mentioned that the someone else may of noticed and helped. The committee should be looking after all the sponsors. But nobody can read every post and react asap and they probably are not a member here more likely a competitor so it's not a problem, just me keeping an eye on things. But then again who gives a fork lets move on.

I've seen both posts on Facebook and didn't appreciate either of them. Both guys go out of there way to provide a quality product for the Navara owners only to be shot down because of the customer not doing something properly. Zordo was because he asked specific for a tough dog kit and he told him not to waste his coin on it and purchase another combination that's been trialed and proven. He still went with his td kit but from another Facebook member who does the same as John.

Yes people stuff up but they certainly don't deserve the bad raps they get.

Rusty

The committee has no control over anything outside the forum, I dont do fakebook and I dont think tony or jason do either
Personally I couldnt give a hoot what gets said ova there

Back on topic please john

Last edited:
Keyboard commandos. Take it as a positive. You have a good product and they don't and you are a threat. If they spent more time bettering themselves and not knocking others, maybe they would have a great product on the market.

Keyboard commandos. Take it as a positive. You have a good product and they don't and you are a threat. If they spent more time bettering themselves and not knocking others, maybe they would have a great product on the market.

Well Said

Latest posts

Back