Bathurst 12 Hour 2022

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old.Tony

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well it's that time again ... my van's packed, hooked up and we're ready to head to the mountain again, this time for the Bathurst 12 Hour.

I will not be available from about 9pm tonight until next Monday - I'm going to bed early, 5am start for a 6 hour drive to the Mt Panorama circuit.

Have fun everyone, if you see me on TV (I work in pit lane) don't throw anything at me, you'll only break your tele!

We had all four seasons ... started out dark, cool and foggy. It turned into a fine autumn day, then a nice warm sunny day before the rain came and turned it to a skid park. Temperatures then dropped as rain circled us and almost fell, I kept myself warm by standing next to the safety car (which has to keep its engine running at all times).

Yes, I'm in the video, as is my caravan (the Navara is parked in front and can't be seen). I'm pretty hard to recognise, you'd have to know it was me, but here's a hint: "345"

Latest posts

Back