Auto neutralising

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycle

Reaction score
When I brake fairly strongly to a stop the auto loses drive for a couple of seconds then normalises. I have checked the atf level and is ok. It feels like the atf is forced to the front of the box and takes a little time to level out. Anyone heard of this before?

I don't often e-stop any more, one of the benefits of living in a small rural community! I don't recall this restart lag issue, although I do recall spending some time cursing the idiot that caused me to e-stop before I tried moving again, so that may have been why I've not seen this lag.

Yes Tony I also live in a small community( Shoalhaven Heads NSW) and yes e stops are few and far between, like you I do a fare bit of caravanning so e stops are carefully avoided but on occasions when I have to go to the big smoke things change. Normal auto function returns after only a few seconds so I guess I will put up with it. I got the D40 new in 2012 and have done the lap and everything in between without a single problem so this is nothing.
Cheers

Back