ATP Problems Really Getting To Me???

The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

TigerST

Reaction score
It was doing many interesting things. Some like yours, it also got suck in 4wd low when I hadnt even put it in 4wd. Was at nissan 3times, the 3rd it got stuck in low and they had to get it towed to the yard. There were 3 switches all up that had to be replaced.

HOTNAVARA

Reaction score
3 switches. are you able to tell me more information so that when i go to nissan i can say i know someone who had this problem and it was this. these days most people dont know what they are doin and its a long journey to get things looked at properly and fixed

Lord_Muck

Reaction score
Mate if u wanna go anywhere, do anything and have access to unlimited modifications. Then buy a GQ/GU Patrol with a TD42t/+t in it.

I've had 2 and i regret selling them both.

TigerST

Reaction score
3 switches. are you able to tell me more information so that when i go to nissan i can say i know someone who had this problem and it was this. these days most people dont know what they are doin and its a long journey to get things looked at properly and fixed

Not really as thats all i was told. Best guess would be to ask your nissan to ring my nissan(Lennon In Canberra) and asked them

nathand22

Reaction score
Not really as thats all i was told. Best guess would be to ask your nissan to ring my nissan(Lennon In Canberra) and asked them
dont you mean LENNOCK NISSAN as opposed to Lennon?? im sure they will figure it out anyway.

TigerST

Reaction score
dont you mean LENNOCK NISSAN as opposed to Lennon?? im sure they will figure it out anyway.
Yep Yep. Sorry still waking up.

I dont even tell them whats wrong with it just say it broken you fix it.

Latest posts