ARB canopy on long tub D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gnavara

Reaction score
Hi. I have a second hand ARB classic canopy that I'm not sure how to fit. Has anyone got access to fitting instructions? Or is it really self explanatory?

The canopy comes with two rails which I believe are bolted to the tub. Then the canopy is bolted through these rails and tub? However the rails aren't quite symmetrical.

Failing fitting instructions could someone post a picture of the rail at the tailgate end so I can at least get the rails on the right side.

Also do I need a seal to go between the canopy/rail and rail/tub?

Or has anybody used the canopy clamps you can get online to attach a ARB canopy instead of bolting it down?

Thanks Graham.

Sorry my mistake the rails are symmetrical. However all other questions stand.

Last edited:
Do you think this is some sort of forum where you can ask for advice for free. No one cares mate.
;)

Last edited:
We'd have to have the same combination as you in order to provide the info, I've got a D40 with a Snugtop canopy so I can't help.

What I could say is that mine clamps around the top inner lip of the tub, which is how I've seen a couple of them attach and assumed it was a likely common method of doing it.

I have an ARB smooth finish canopy on a dual cab D40 and can take some internal photos of how it is mounted if you like?

I have an ARB smooth finish canopy on a dual cab D40 and can take some internal photos of how it is mounted if you like?
Thanks for your offer. However noticed a neighbour has an ARB canopy on there Colorado. So I have had a look at theirs. I'll take some pics of mine when done in case somebody else comes across this thread.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back