ARB "beaver plate"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Just purchased an ARB "beaver plate" for my D40. It's a plate that fits in that ugly gap where the factory rear chrome bumper goes.

$88 inc GST. Come in powdercoated black, or an extra $35 for paint. I went with the black for now as i was in a rush. Will post up pics very shortly.

Pics of the beaver bar fitted. Just needs a rear bar / tow bar to complete. Extremely easy to fit, holes for plate light fittings are perfect. No problems whatsoever. Very well priced for an "off the shelf" ARB product.

Last edited:
i bought mine from ARB in sydney for a D22, no problems had to order it in though, by memeory (which is not very good) was around $70-ish

ordered mine from Mac 4wd, should be here tuesday, cost me $60. what is with the variation in price...got quoted $60 for black and $90 for painted..

^ yep sure do - pop into a store and ask (not listed on the web)

I'm looking for this at the moment, went into Osborne Park ARB today and they didn't know what I was talking about...infact the young guy I was asking first didn't even know what a beaver panel was.... He walked off in a huff when I said "you don't know much about cars then" (I wasn't in a great mood and get sick of talking to people in auto shops who know not even the basics)...

Does anyone have a photo of one of these and where to get then nowadays.

I'm looking for this at the moment, went into Osborne Park ARB today and they didn't know what I was talking about...infact the young guy I was asking first didn't even know what a beaver panel was.... He walked off in a huff when I said "you don't know much about cars then" (I wasn't in a great mood and get sick of talking to people in auto shops who know not even the basics)...

Does anyone have a photo of one of these and where to get then nowadays.
I rang ARB Canning Vale and they don't do them any more. i am now looking for a wrecked D40 RX. they have the panel as standard apparantly.

1648133346078.png

I can confirm that the Beaver Plate off the D40RX fits like a glove. Got 1 from a wrecker for $50, Quick spray with black paint, Fit some LEDs for the number plate and good to go.

Latest posts

Back