Android head unit stopping remote locking signal

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruceiow

Reaction score
Does anyone know what frequency the locking on a 2009 D40 uses and whether it might clash with any frequency an android head unit might use. Since putting in my new head unit I have to have the key right up by the drivers window to unlock or lock (same with both keys even with a new battery). It was fine before I fitted it so it must be either I forgot to plug something in or it is interference...

The deck shouldn't be causing issues.. I installed an android deck just yesterday and no issues.

Where did you put the GPS aerial?

If you've placed something over the very centre of the dash between the two windscreen air ducts, that'd be your reason, the antenna for the receiver is supposed to be under that (I've never actually taken that out, although I've replaced the head unit a couple of times).

I have my GPS antenna sitting on the right hand side of the windscreen. I figure with the GPS satellites 36,000km away, half a metre isn't going to make much of a difference.

Latest posts

Back