Alloy radiators d22 yd25 d40 yd25 d22 zd30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forefront Industries

2013 & 2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score

Hi Guys

I have been working on these for a while now

Available for :
D40 yd25 turbo diesel (NOTE: there are 2 radiator models for this we have made the most popular please check before ordering)

D22 yd25 turbo diesel

D22 zd30 turbo diesel

Features:
Full aluminum construction
polished tanks
Dual core fully split rows
40mm thick larger capacity than stock

$299+ freight ( will try to discount for members on here as much as possible)

please Pm me or give me a call Jamie 0427049087

D40
attachment.php

D22 yd25
attachment.php

D22 zd30
attachment.php

Attachments

• d40thaifrontff.jpg
    d40thaifrontff.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 822
  • frontydd22ff.jpg
    frontydd22ff.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 852
  • d22zdfronff.jpg
    d22zdfronff.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 795
I think I know where my new radiator is coming from! Questions:

1) If it's thicker than stock, what do I do with my intercooler, air conditioning condenser and transmission oil cooler (aftermarket now)?

2) Do you have one for the YD25 without the transmission cooler? Does that increase its capacity?

3) Does it cater for the electric thermal fan that sits low on the inner right hand side?

wish youd stop making upgrades. im still saving for the billet turbo intercooler and now a radiator. (once tony's questions are answered)

I think I know where my new radiator is coming from! Questions:

1) If it's thicker than stock, what do I do with my intercooler, air conditioning condenser and transmission oil cooler (aftermarket now)?

2) Do you have one for the YD25 without the transmission cooler? Does that increase its capacity?

3) Does it cater for the electric thermal fan that sits low on the inner right hand side?

1) definitely not ...this drops in and doesnt effect the ac condensor or anything
2)at the moment i got one to suit both....not having it would increase it a bit...but when you see a d40 radiator out of a car you'l see theres no shortage of cooling...the dam things are HUGE
3)yeh the fan mounts are retained and in theory should sit in the same spot.

wish youd stop making upgrades. im still saving for the billet turbo intercooler and now a radiator. (once tony's questions are answered)

hahahahaha

I wont mention the other stuff coming then

Last edited:
allready have them dave!

i did a limited release....have tube and fin sitting here and bar and plate on the way!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_44312ff.jpg
    IMG_44312ff.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 190
Gday mate My radiator is still in the car how do I tell if the one you sell is suitable? Also do you make them without the auto box cooler I'm on my second one now and both have leaked so I just run a bigger aftermarket cooler instead.

Latest posts

Back