Aliexpress Lift Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navaraqueen

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have a 2006 model Nissan Navara D40 2.5 DCI made in SPAIN.

I am looking for a cheap lift kit where I do not have to modify suspension. I do not go off road I just want that lifted look so I can install bigger tyres.

I found this Youtube video:

I found the lift kits on Ebay and also Aliexpress, this is the same one he is using in the video:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32772442012.html?spm=a2g0s.imconversation.0.0.6f173e5fMJ9EEu
The Youtuber in the video says that he has the SPAIN model, and I also have the Spain model. But on all the listings for these lift kits it says it doesn't work for the Spanish model only Thai. However the guy in the video said that when he purchased the lift he was told the same thing, but it still fit great on his Spanish model. Am I missing something? Can someone please tell me with this fit my car?

Also do I need to install upper extended ball joints? Will these work? FRONT UPPER EXTENDED BALL JOINTS FOR NISSAN NAVARA D40 7/05-ON 46.2mm | eBay

Thank you in advance!

Nothing to do to UCAs. I did the same to mine and it ran fine. I have gone a proper lift now due to going off the beaten track a bit more. Initially I just lifted it for east beach driving.

Shame your not in Oz I have a kit I could have given you.

Nothing to do to UCAs. I did the same to mine and it ran fine. I have gone a proper lift now due to going off the beaten track a bit more. Initially I just lifted it for east beach driving.

Shame your not in Oz I have a kit I could have given you.
Thanks for the response! So I don't need to change to the extended ball joints, how about the lift kit I linked above will it work for my Spanish model Navara? Just want to be sure before I order if anyone has experience with this?

Thanks! :)

I put a similar cheap kit in mine too. Don’t recall if there was any difference between Spanish and Thai, but don’t imagine there’d be a lot of difference. It’s just spacers that fit on the struts. And blocks for the back.

I didn’t need anything else and the alignment is OK.

I put a similar cheap kit in mine too. Don’t recall if there was any difference between Spanish and Thai, but don’t imagine there’d be a lot of difference. It’s just spacers that fit on the struts. And blocks for the back.

I didn’t need anything else and the alignment is OK.
Perfect thanks so much I am going to go ahead and order it now. :))

Latest posts

Back