Air con blower/fan not blowing much air out the vents.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parkerm13

Reaction score
G’day guys, has anyone had this problem with their aircon fan? D22, fan in number 4 and you can hear the fan blowing but only a little air is coming out of the vents. Could someone tell me where I should be looking to be able to fix this. Getting too hot to not have the aircon fan working properly.
Thanks everyone.

probably blocked up intake or most likely the aircon heat exchanger is blocked up. D22's don't have filters on them.

probably blocked up intake or most likely the aircon heat exchanger is blocked up. D22's don't have filters on them.
So if I take the glove box out can I access it from there? What exactly should I be looking for here? Haven’t done any aircon work before so a little unsure. Some air does come out but it should be a hell of a lot more.
Is it the same on outside air and recirculate ?If its better on recirculate the outside air has an obstruction ,
recirc works a little better as does in most cars.

trouble is i think to get at the aircon core you have to pull the entire dash to bits. its a big job.
the aircon units are usually the first thing they fit in the dash and everything fits around it.
i think there is a write up on it somewhere.

trouble is i think to get at the aircon core you have to pull the entire dash to bits. its a big job.
the aircon units are usually the first thing they fit in the dash and everything fits around it.
i think there is a write up on it somewhere.
Oh well doesn’t that sound like a fun job
🙄

i have gone through two air con fans now -- nothing wrong with the other stuff , just the fans -- first one made a lot of noise before dying and second one just died a slow death- my air con is usually on a lot with the cook in the vehicle and it keeps the dust out too [d22 ]

Latest posts

Back