ABS actuator assembly failure

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbu

Reaction score
Had the engine fault light, ABS light, 4WD light come on, speedo stopped working and the 4WD indicator light disappear. Took it to Nissan who read the fault codes and came up with 'actuator assembly anti stak' come up. Thank goodness its on $5 400 for a new unit!!!!!!!!!! Anyone else had this happen? Any suggestions for a good wrecker who would have one?

Part number according to the nissan dude is 47660EB33C. Just having to hunt around for the right one. Not as easy as it should be.

So the part number from nissan was for the ABS actuator that superseded the unit in the 2008 model. The part number on the unit in my ute ended with an "A" not a "C". So I got a part that matched the part number in my ute from a wrecker for $340 instead of the $5400 that the latest updated one would cost and got local nissan crowd to install that. And it works!! So far so good. Quite a rare failure apparently. Hopefully it's a win.

...oh, and there were cheaper ones than that on eBay, but they were in Queensland, and this one was local.

Part number according to the nissan dude is 47660EB33C. Just having to hunt around for the right one. Not as easy as it should be.
You should be able to read the number on yours, the 47660 with another R4x505 (mine) I was able to find three at wreckers with the exact number and paid A$220. There are many numbers, you will see. Get the same as yours.

Attachments

• 20230123_112824.jpg
    20230123_112824.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back