A/C Relay Replacement

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mulder0768

Reaction score
Hi,

I need to replace the relay for my A/C in my 2008 D22. I know where the relay is but cannot figure how to get it out.

Any help would be much appreciated, as at this stage looks like I will have to unscrew the whole engine bay fuse box.

I went looking for info on your model, I can't find much except that it's a separate relay that directly provides power to the air conditioning compressor's clutch.

In my D40 there's a box near the firewall sort-of above the turbocharger that has two layers, it unclips from underneath and the top layer (with fuses and relays) lifts up and away allowing access to the bottom layer with more fuses and relays. I don't know how similar the D22 harness is to the D40 - I know that they started using the same diagnostic system in 2008 (sending sensor data via CAN), maybe the power distribution system is similar.

Old. Tony,

Thanks for that but the actual issue is I had a bad day and put a drill bit through the relay. And it is not obvious who to get it out.

Latest posts

Back