36l Brass Monkey in D40 King cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloffy13

Reaction score
Hey all,
Not posted a lot here but background stalker for a while.
I am installing my 36l Brass Monkey Christmas present fridge behind the passenger seat in my D40 King cab.
Dickie seat is stored in a plastic bag in the shed, platform made and ready to be bolted in and I am ready to run the cable back to the 2nd battery between rear of cab and rear driver's side wheel.
Big question is, where can I get the wire through?
I have half the back dismantled and buggered if I can find a spot. Been going two hours and no joy.
It's got to be simpler than this???!!!
Anyone's input welcomed.
My garage looks like a Myers Boxing Day sale and my frustration level is climbing....lol
Cheers
Bloffy

Hey Navarians, crisis averted. I managed to (finally) sneak the wire in through the passenger air flap at the rear of the cab and traced through to come out just near the back of the suicide door. Neat and tidy. I'll leave a few feet of cable inside the cab so if I need to run the fridge outside, I can.
I'm soon to get my canopy painted and finally set up as a camper, and then I'll do a full walk through.
Here's a pre-finish sneak peak.
PXL_20211203_074225549.jpg

PXL_20211203_074158383.jpg

Cheers
Bloffy

And it's all in, finally.
Quite a bit of skill learning, head scratching and plain old guess work but I got there.
Always up for a challenge. Let's hope my skills are up to my bravado. Lol.
Cheers
Bloffy

Hey Navarians, crisis averted. I managed to (finally) sneak the wire in through the passenger air flap at the rear of the cab and traced through to come out just near the back of the suicide door. Neat and tidy. I'll leave a few feet of cable inside the cab so if I need to run the fridge outside, I can.
I'm soon to get my canopy painted and finally set up as a camper, and then I'll do a full walk through.
Here's a pre-finish sneak peak.
View attachment 36089
View attachment 36090

Cheers
Bloffy
Looking good very tidy.

Latest posts

Back