32's or 33's on a D22????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It plugs into fuel rail plug has if I remember over 20 clicks you turn it with screw diver. Haha I don't think it's like you say Tony. As big mountain to climb before my house . Stock tires small 15in it would pull 5th gear wide open. With 33s no more pull 5th gear wide open. I only set tuner to number 7 it now pulls 5th again easy in 5th gear . It's a digital tuner. I was surprised I could order it in USA.. as no np300 diesel ever sold in USA

Josh, Ive got a 2 inch sus and 2 body lift on 16 wheels neg22 33's and it scrubs on the mudguard plastics/wheel arch still, have to cut a bit away. However ive heard if you go less aggressive offset, like -13 or -0, it doesnt scrub much. Have seen people with 2 inch sus lift only with 33's, but apparently you need to chop a fair chunk out of the wheel arch.
Hey mate did you have to change anything with your 2 inch body lift?

Josh, Ive got a 2 inch sus and 2 body lift on 16 wheels neg22 33's and it scrubs on the mudguard plastics/wheel arch still, have to cut a bit away. However ive heard if you go less aggressive offset, like -13 or -0, it doesnt scrub much. Have seen people with 2 inch sus lift only with 33's, but apparently you need to chop a fair chunk out of the wheel

Latest posts

Back