3.0 litre EGR/Butterfly/Swirl Mod

The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

bods

Reaction score
Dea performance seem to he reasonably cheap for a full system and have options with and without cat and mufflers...

Good luck.

Slappy

Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna go ahead and blank my EGR and do the swirl mod for sure, but I can't seem to find what size vacuum hose I need. Are there even different sizes? I've never done anything with vacuum lines before lol

Horatius

Reaction score
Ok, I'm gonna go ahead and blank my EGR and do the swirl mod for sure, but I can't seem to find what size vacuum hose I need. Are there even different sizes? I've never done anything with vacuum lines before lol
No need to go to that expense! lol. It's more a matter of rearranging the hoses that are already there, shouldn't need to buy any. The plates are easily made, or they sell good cheap ones on fleabay.

Slappy

Reaction score
No need to go to that expense! lol. It's more a matter of rearranging the hoses that are already there, shouldn't need to buy any. The plates are easily made, or they sell good cheap ones on fleabay.
I at least need a t-piece though don't I?

I hadn't considered making one up, that would be very doable lol

Horatius

Reaction score
I at least need a t-piece though don't I?

I hadn't considered making one up, that would be very doable lol
From memory, you'll already have everything you need, only needs rearranging.

Groovy65

Reaction score
I did mine on my 03 ZD30 a week or so ago. I did have to replace some hose as the original had perished and broke when removing. just took a piece down to (not so) super or cheap, and bought a half metre. There's a hand drawn coloured swirl diagram on google images that I found the easiest to follow too.

Latest posts