Quantcast

285/75 16 on D22?

The Navara Forum

Help Support The Navara Forum:

RubbaBurna69

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Would a set of 285/75 16 all terrains fit a d22 with a 40mm lift? Is much guard work necessary?

Cheers

grumpy too

Reaction score
Be interested too but pretty sure will be ok, need to bring the speedo in line with the gps at present 5kph out.
I won't be going to 285 though for my type of driving and would even prefer narrower tyres.
Not sure how you go legally changing tyres but probably ok with the 75 although know with the Isuzu NPS300 raising the diameter more drastically meant changes to the brakes but ok if not pinged by police or insurance in case of bingle, could also be a problem in NSW with a pedantic roadworthy tester.

gazza414

Reaction score
I run them on mine--have done since 2012..no probs with rego or anything

has a 3" Calmini lift kit

KevinE

Reaction score
Hi Gaza, just curious; wondering what salt lake you did your 217MPH on? Only asking as we just got back off a trip that involved a look at Lake Gairdner. Have previously driven on Island Lagoon (legally) & have had a peek at Lake Eyre a few times.

gazza414

Reaction score
Hi Gaza, just curious; wondering what salt lake you did your 217MPH on? Only asking as we just got back off a trip that involved a look at Lake Gairdner. Have previously driven on Island Lagoon (legally) & have had a peek at Lake Eyre a few times.
Lake Gairdner

Latest posts