2019 YS23DDTT FUEL INJECTORS WANTED!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im after a set of new injectors for my 2019 D23. Im in New Zealand.
why?
rather unusual to replace an entire set. typically they replace them one at a time, plus like all common rail injectors they are never cheap.
plus if injectors are damaged (ie water in fuel) then so will injection pump etc be damaged.

i would go double check the diagnostics before spending big dollars.

Hey I'm not in the habit of disrespecting moderators but do I have to publicly make everyone aware of why I want 4 x injectors? Since you are a mod I will tell you. Water in fuel like omg you should of seen the swamp juice. Litres and litres of it. I bought some of a mate and it was generator diesel. It had been binding with H2O molecules all winter.

general procedure for diesel engine..the fuel would not have reached the injectors you would stuff up the inj pump first. my 2015 np300 has elect fuel pump. disconnect delivery to fuel filter , also at fuel pump, at injectors ,and return line at tank. turn ign to run pump you will hear it .with hands off ign pump runs continally. if you turn to far and crank engine you will do some serious damage during this process. when clean fuel comes out at filter inlet connect your new filter. run pump untill clean fuel comes out at inj pump inlet,(check manual to see if there is a lower bolt to empty any fuel thats in the pump, check to see if its got a fine filter in the lock nut in body of inj pump. remove and clean, refit line, keep pumping until fuel comes out at injectors, refit lines keep pumping until clean fuel comes out of return line at tank. refit line, if you dont catch the fuel you will have one big mess.. i have succesfully done this to a submerged vehicle that took in water through fuel cap good luck dont take youself on expensive ride by changing good parts . clean properly first ..if it doesnt start check fault codes and sucking in air or any leaks where the lines have been cracked open . i may have missed something some one may add to this

Hey I'm not in the habit of disrespecting moderators but do I have to publicly make everyone aware of why I want 4 x injectors? Since you are a mod I will tell you. Water in fuel like omg you should of seen the swamp juice. Litres and litres of it. I bought some of a mate and it was generator diesel. It had been binding with H2O molecules all winter.
just saving you a big $$$$ thats all.

as above, just drain out the tank, replace fuel filter and refill with good diesel. get some diesel bug killer and put the right amount in (its often very highly concentrated so one bottle will do 1000 tanks). run it for a while and do another filter change.
worse possible thing is you may have to go and replace the filter sock in the fuel tank.

most of the time injectors and pumps will be fine.

Latest posts

Back