2015 Muster Location & Date

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tory, hold on to that.

I'm struggling with my time and can't manage to do much at all with the event for this year.

I need help.

More than that, someone needs to take the reins completely - I can't do it any more. Very likely I won't be able to attend this year's event either - I'll have to see how things pan out.

If anyone's interested in taking charge, get in touch with me. I've got boxes of stuff and there's a whole bunch of work to be done to get the event happening.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1619478001603198/

Feel free to attend this event if you like
Tory I had a look and the link did not work either, most of the Facebook meet ups are a bunch of folk that get together. With the muster as such much more preparation is needed, sadly the last one could of ended better and Nathan put in a huge effort.

I wonder if the dates could be postponed until early next year?, more preparation and selection of the committee is needed, I found the folk at the 2013 muster wonderful. At this stage Tony is under heaps of pressure, lets try and help, Tony your thoughts of a revaluation of a change of date from that preposed?.

At this stage (for myself) I can't see how I'd manage it (you should know why, by now).

There's only 3 months to get the event together if it's going to happen when it was originally planned. That's still achievable, I suppose. Sponsors would probably be the hardest to manage. Obviously the longer it's put off the easier it is to achieve, but if it's next year, it's not the 2015 Muster!

All members Tony is renovating and needs to be at home. I am willing to help out on the muster dates, and organise it provided we all are gentleman. Who will help? With making a commitment comes responsibility. Feel free to PM me if you can help.

Link works for me but that is because it is my event I guess, long story short, heading to LCMP on the 29th-1st all are welcome

Link works for me but that is because it is my event I guess, long story short, heading to LCMP on the 29th-1st all are welcome
Tory, I hope you enjoy that trip and there may be a chance Trish and I may make it. Last trip up there resulted in HJ recovering 2 rigs and another was undrivable but we got it back the next day. I am trying to get some support for the muster but it seems we are flat out with life, I think in the small timeframe it is up to anyone. I have a Blue card and can organise plenty of events for kids, importantly I need your support to get this going.
HJ

I'll help any way that I can. Altho November is no good for me. I'll be in Asia somewhere.

Thank you Andrew for your kind offer, mate we need more help to get this going, I am only helping as I feel it is important to keep the enthusiasm of the forum going. Old Tony is flat out at home and needs no more queries as to if it will happen.

I do understand we all are very busy and to assist or organise this needs careful management, I feel it may be a bit hard now to get it going "properly", without any help we just wont get there.

Latest posts

Back