2013 D40 Camber adjustment...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

have just purchased some SPC upper control arms..
They asked if i needed the camber bolts for them..

Does 2013 model have camber adjustment already available? or will i need the bolts?

Noob in camber and castor adjustments etc... :confused2:

nope just the arms. the bolts are useless unless you have tabs welded on the front and the holes elongated.

Mines 2013 with just spc arms and camber is in spec with 2 inch lift

Good to know was asked the same few weeks back when I enquired also and wasn't sure. Will be purchasing mine soon also.

Where you getting yours from redman?

I found Headatrong from the states to be the cheapest so far.

Hey Yeh, Head strong was where I purchased mine.. Arrived about a week later and all was perfect... Under $500 for the arms delivered...

Self fit and took it for an alignment when new wheels and tyres went on the next day... Couldnt be happier with it all..

10155801_10152325829981212_8172470595676382774_n.jpg

Hey Yeh, Head strong was where I purchased mine.. Arrived about a week later and all was perfect... Under $500 for the arms delivered...

Self fit and took it for an alignment when new wheels and tyres went on the next day... Couldnt be happier with it all..

Looks good mate, yeah there pretty cheap will order mine this week also. How long they take to come and were they hard to install? Also have you fit a strut spacer at all? Have 2013 st also with "2" sus lift was just thinking of adding a 10mm along with the new arms. Yours looks pretty level in pic.

Took about a week to come and their customer service was really good..

No strut spacers and still standard shackles, just the dobinsons 2' suspension and bodylift.

Installed myself in about 2 hours all up... Quite easy really and they provide instructions..
Would def let someone align it when you're done, Mine was way out even though it looked okayish to the eye..

looks great man, waiting on my spc uca's from summit racing. u got summit mud hogs? no issues with clearance with lift?

Took about a week to come and their customer service was really good..

No strut spacers and still standard shackles, just the dobinsons 2' suspension and bodylift.

Installed myself in about 2 hours all up... Quite easy really and they provide instructions..
Would def let someone align it when you're done, Mine was way out even though it looked okayish to the eye..

Thanks mate good to know there easy to install, ordering mine tomorrow there customer service has been very good, they also sourced me a spacer about 12mm I was after to level out front.

i just put in nolathane camber correction bushes in the stock LCA's and it worked a treat, my lift worked out to almost 3 inches and it definetly needed the camber correction done, no other problems so far (been almost 21/2 years and 50k)

bonus is it only needed 2 bushes instead of all 4 that came in the kit, and my camber is back within specs, (it was out almost 1 degree, very visually noticeable and chewed tires)

the shop i had it at took a day and a half to fit, though they said they would't do it again (it only cost me $230 bucks for fitting, the bushes where around 150 i think, did the lower shock bushes as well for 65)), and its not something you can really DIY, you need bearing/bushing presses and other assorted shop style tooling hehehehe

on a side note anyone want to buy an couple camber correction bushes? lol

:rofl2:

(seriously pm if you do,)

Last edited:
G'day

My brother lives near Shepparton. He might be able to get me some from the factory.

Was originally thinking about the bushes etc.. Although for the price of the ucas being so cheap from the states now (under $500 delivered) wasn't worth it in my opinion.

agree... If the bushes were $100 i may have thought about it..

Mudhogs on correct, Clearance is good, Had to take the front mudflaps off as it was just touching.. Been out 4 or 5 times and not rubbed under full flex/turning now..

Latest posts

Back