2011 D40 Thai Built A/C relay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fingerless4

Reaction score
Happy New Year to all!
Ok, so I recently bought my 2011 D40 and the Air Conditioner isn't working. I am I am wanting to check if the clutch is ok but to do this I will need to locate the A/C relay.
Does anyone know where I might find this well hidden creature?
Thank you
Fingerless

From what I can tell (I don't have a 2011 car, but I have the manual which I've attached below - for the Spanish version, apparently, but the Thai build ought to be extremely similar) the relay is in the IPDM/ER which is located near the firewall at the back of the engine bay close to the ABS unit. There is an associated 10A fuse. Electrical diagram is on P31 of the PG.pdf file attached to this message.

You might also be interested in the "Auto Active Test" described on p28 of this file as well.

Attachments

• PG.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Thank you Old Tony! Apparently there is a fair bit of difference between the Spanish and Thai built vehicles. I have located the fuse but not the relay as yet. If I could locate that and remove it, I would be able to connect the 2 wires that go to the A/C clutch and see if it moves.
Oh, I like your setup.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back