2010 D22 Nissan Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrodieMaree

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

can anyone help me solves this electrical problem my partner is having with his car at the moment, we have indicators but no hazards at all? we have checked the flasher relay but it's still working? Any ideas on what could be the problem?

Cheers.

There is a separate relay for the hazards I believe. I have had the same problem for about 4 years but have never gotten around to sorting it out.
I am sure I have seen a thread on here as to where it is. I will have a look and see if I can find it again

Thread 'Hazard Lights Not Working' Hazard Lights Not Working

I hope my issue is not just the fuse after this long🤦‍♂️
Yep, after 4 or 5 years, it has turned out to be the fuse😑

This stuffed me around a couple of years ago on a rainy day when I put the rear demister on. I was on a long stretch of road and finally went to use my indicator and it didn't work. I had recently replaced my front roobar lights as they had water in them and thought here we go again. The fuse was ok, no water in the trailer plug...
Was going to call the wife, glanced up saw the hazard and demister buttons were both in. I must have pressed them together earlier. Hazard button off and indicators started working again!

Latest posts

Back