• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 D40 Navara STX Tourer - $21,960

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konect

Reaction score
On carsales too: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Navara-2007/SSE-AD-2860160

Only interested in swaps for 2006+ GU Patrol.

I purchased this car in Feb 2012 @ 98,000 kilometres and it was stock at the time. Since then I've modified it to be a capable tourer and mostly only used it for long distance travel - very few city k's.

I've just renewed the rego on it in the last week of May and am only selling as I need something with a bit more leg room in the back seat for my new business. It's very economical with ~11L/100 k's and is comfortable on long trips and it will be sad to see it go.

Oil and filter changed every 7500ks
Serviced as per service book with air filter swapped more regularly
This year I've replaced a lot of the items that cause common issues in addition to the regular servicing:
> Brand new brake pads and rotors on the front (big stopping difference over stock)
> Fresh brake fluid
> Replaced uni's in the front drive shaft
> New transfer case seal on front drive shaft
> New wheel bearing and seals on the rear axle
> New rear diff pinion seal
> New engine belts
> Transfer case fluid
> Front and rear diff fluid
> New battery in August

Touring modifications include:
CD/SD Card/GPS Navigation system running OziExplorer with Hema & Rooftop maps
2in Zordo's lift kit (Dobinsons shocks/springs with 300kg leaf upgrade in the rear)
Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib tyres with good tread ~60% (~30,000 on them currently - Lift span of 80,000)
ARB Canopy
Winch with solenoid relocated into engine bay, battery isolator and control plug in top glove box
TJM bull bar
Genuine Nissan tow bar
Intercooler hot pipe upgrade
Rear diff breather (have breathers for transfer and gearbox but not fitted yet)
Ironman underbody plates from radiator to transfer case
Custom drawer system (designed to allow 40L Boab water tank to fit at the front of the tray)
Drawer system is designed to be low level so you can still use the factory tie down points in the tray and has storage on the left side (I was intending to hard wire a compressor in this side).
Custom removable tilt fridge slide for 40L fridge (secures to captive nuts in drawer system)
Piranha dual battery kit (1 Engel plug, 2 12v plugs) with Narva 12 way fuse box installed in drawer side

Feel free to contact me on 0409 623 94zero if you would like any further information or to arrange an inspection.

RWC inspection completed beginning of July and new windscreen fitted.

IMG_6957_zps194811c0.jpg

IMG_7011_zps63e36f93.jpg

IMG_7013_zpse63ea6f2.jpg

IMG_7004_zps559ce6b6.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back