2006 Nissan Navara D22 3.0l turbo will not start

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 50406

Reaction score
Afternoon all, I am looking for help.
I have never had an issue with my Navara until the other day, I was driving at 100km/h when the engine turned itself off, I had two minor chugs of the engine and then no power, I tried to start the engine on the go without luck.
I tried again once I pulled over it fire up but was extremely misfiring like it was out of sequence I turned it off and tried later, it will turn over but not start.
I checked the error codes and the error was the crank sensor and I have replaced it, I rechecked the code and they are cleared of any faults. I still can not get the engine to fire, it will turn over with no issues but not start.
Looking for assistance in if anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks Patch

squirt a bit of engine start in and see if it will run for a sec.
if so i suspect injection pump ecu has died.

Seeing that it had a crank angle sensor code & that you've replaced the sensor, I'd be checking the wiring harness next.

I'd pay particular attention to any frayed wires & that all of the pins in the connector are good.

I've had a similar issue involving a camshaft angle sensor - one of the pins in the connector was broken.

Latest posts

Back