2006 D40 4X4 RR ABS C1101

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erol ashık

Reaction score
So I have a right rear ABS sensor issue on my truck I swapped the sensor and a day later the fault came back. My question is this does there the sensor connect to the hub. Is it supposed to have gear oil in it when the sensor was replaced by the mechanic who works on all makes and models jack of all trades oil was leaking from the area when the sensor was replaced on the RR wheel. If the ABS sensor is not the issue is there a separate part to try to replace. I am hoping the the cog that the sensor reads off can be replaced separately instead of a who Axel. Thanks in advance.

I seem to remember something about a seal on the axle requiring replacement if this sort of thing happened, but my memory on this is a little rusty so if someone else could chime in?

Ok so I finally had time to drop off the truck and the aftermarket RR abs sensor was bad. They installed a factory original and so far so so good. First day. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back