2006 d22 zd30 not starting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyw

Reaction score
Hi all , I am from the mid north coast NSW . Have owned my 2006 d22 zd30 for 4 years , hasn"t missed a beat until now . Hoping to get some advice from other d22 owners . Cheers .

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Any more info? Did it suddenly stop, anything else happen, have you worked on it or changed anything recently?

How long since last fuel filter change? If you pump the primer on top of the filter, how may pumps does it take until it is solid?

Is it showing any fault codes?

Hi Horatius , the filter was changed 3500kms ago . Have not changed anything , returned home no issues . Went to start it about an hour later and it only cranks over . Hand Primer goes hard after 2 x pumps .Fault code 0703 showing , Pump Communication Line . Vehicle has 147000 kms on it . Never had an issue previously . Checked all connections / fuses . Thanks

check pump wiring loom and earths on the inlet manifold, engine and chassis.
otherwise its likely to be pump ecu or main ecu.
check the cheap stuff first.

2016 post on forum ...........had this exact code and my pump was terminated. The pump has printed circuit board built into it. Usually this code is the pcb starting to fail. Unfortunately, the pcb is not a thing that can be replaced too.(Try clearing the code you may get one start out of it)

Latest posts

Back