2004 D22 Fuel Pump Relay Location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Bunny

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a 2004 D22 and was trying to find the pump relay underneath my dash. Seen a few posts on it but can't quite understand what they're talking about. What exactly am I looking for? I started taking apart my dash and side panels but I don't know what I'm looking for

its in the relay/fuse box beside the battery. edit: thats the ecm relay. there is no pump relay as its wired direct to ecu.

what engine do you have?
the above is for zd30.
if you have vg30 (v6 petrol) then fuel pump relay is in the fuse box by the battery.

what engine do you have?
the above is for zd30.
if you have vg30 (v6 petrol) then fuel pump relay is in the fuse box by the battery.
Yeah zd30, 3 litre turbo diesel. I was watching this video on YouTube and this guy installs a killswitch on the fuel pump relay that's underneath the dash. So I'm tryna find that relay

Yeah zd30, 3 litre turbo diesel. I was watching this video on YouTube and this guy installs a killswitch on the fuel pump relay that's underneath the dash. So I'm tryna find that relay
there is none. injection pump is directly connected to ecu and i highly recommend not tapping into it.

have you got the link to the video?

well that video is on a petrol fuel injected engine. they have electric fuel pumps. your diesel doesn't.
you will need to work another way. most alarms interrupt the power coming off the key. or you could connect to the ecu relay so the ecu gets no power unless the switch is on. not sure if that would cause error codes or not.

well that video is on a petrol fuel injected engine. they have electric fuel pumps. your diesel doesn't.
you will need to work another way. most alarms interrupt the power coming off the key. or you could connect to the ecu relay so the ecu gets no power unless the switch is on. not sure if that would cause error codes or not.
Cheers for that. Didn't realize that diesel and petrol fuel pumps were set up differently. How would I know if that'll cause error codes? Sorry mate, a bit new to diesel engines

you will know it has caused error codes due to the engine light coming on.
IF it will cause error codes i have no idea without having a close look.

Latest posts

Back