• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Truck For Sale 2004 D22 Dual Cab 4WD Navara, 6.0L, 4Spd Auto, $35,000

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick44

Reaction score
Straight body and good paint.

Current roadworthy and rego until May 22.

QLD Tpt mod cert and blue plate for all upgrades.

Receipts for engine and trans build.

Full service history.

This Nav is located in Townsville.

Phone Mike on 0488 387 723.

Engine

LQ4 Steel Block LS

821 Heads, hardened valve seats, PEP Stainless Valves, PAC Titanium Springs & Retainers, YT6667 Roller Rocker Kit

GMMSC Cam

Magnusson Heartbeat 2300 blower

Fast 102mm throttle body

4 inch stainless snorkel and sealed airbox

3inch stainless exhaust

Engine oil cooler

Aussie Desert Cooler aluminium radiator and thermo fans

Driveline

Brinks built 4L65E (shift kitted and standalone controlled with an EZ-TCU)

Chev NP241C Transfer Case

Twin transmission coolers with thermo fans (mounted under the tray)

3 inch 1-piece rear tailshaft

GU TB48 LSD Disc Brake rear axle assy (H260)

Std front diff, fitted with LOKKA auto diff lock

Inside

Pillar pod fitted with Autometer gauges (fuel pressure, oil pressure, trans temp)

New Kenwood head unit (Wireless Apple Car Play)

B&M Stealth Pro-ratchet shifter

Outside

Superior Engineering front upper control arms

Snake Racing idler arm brace

Heavy duty trans cross member and additional cross member above torsion bar chassis mounts

2 inch body lift

TJM rear step/towbar

Canopy fitted (original Sports Bar/Tonneau and hard lid also available to go with the sale)

IMG_2699.jpgIMG_2700.jpgIMG_2698.jpgIMG_2701.jpgIMG_2692.jpgIMG_2690.jpg

It has been a good toy, but it is time to make way for a more sensible daily driver.

As some of you may know, I volunteer for Supercars (usually in pit lane at the exit). We'd heard that Toyota were going to put an entry in since they also make a V8 engine but were reluctant ... I jokingly supplied them with a plausible method of competing fairly that I now offer to you.

Like I suggested that all of the other teams could do, you could remove 7 spark plugs so that Toyota at least stands a chance ...

Would be good to see a V8 Cruiser doing laps at the Suoercars. At least the sound and soot trail would be spectacular. What we really need to see is a Trackhawk in action.

Would be good to see a V8 Cruiser doing laps at the Suoercars. At least the sound and soot trail would be spectacular. What we really need to see is a Trackhawk in action.

They run Colorado/DMax/Triton/Ranger events "Super Utes" which have respectable lap times, lots of black smoke, but sound like shit in comparison to the V8s.

Here's an event (Newcastle 500) with Super Utes. I'm actually visible (although unrecognisable) at the 44 second mark, standing in my white Officials shirt unside the fence above "the action". After the calamity, I'd collected two bucketfuls of small pieces of car (large pieces were loaded onto the recovery trucks) and quite a few "parts" were handed out to the kids in the crowd behind us. You'll see what I mean about the sound.

Latest posts

Back