2003 D22 drivers door wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellas new member, quick question. I recently replaced the drivers door on my 2003 D22 with a same colour door from a 2008 I think it was. When pulling the damaged door off I couldn't manage to get the wiring harness plug out of the hole from the cab so ended up just chopping the wires off so I could pull it out. Now kicking myself because the putting the replacement door in one of the 2 plugs by the pedals didn't fit, and one of the 3 plugs by the window and lock controls from the old door didn't fit either, because I swapped everything over onto the new shell. I now have no central locking or a working speaker in that door so wondering if the best way would be getting it re wired at an auto sparky or how easy it would be to find a whole door harness the same and swap that over. Thanks in advance guys

I don’t imagine it’d be a particularly taxing job for a decent auto sparky. Maybe give one a call for a quote? Alternatively, could you give a mate a feed in exchange for some assistance with a soldering iron?

I don’t imagine it’d be a particularly taxing job for a decent auto sparky. Maybe give one a call for a quote? Alternatively, could you give a mate a feed in exchange for some assistance with a soldering iron?
Thanks for the reply mate. Might give an auto sparky a call tomorrow. Not too bad with a soldering iron myself but seems like it would be quite a big job for someone who doesn't know exactly what they're doing. Also looking at getting an alarm system installed and they told me they can sort it out but said it might cost a bit for them to do it.

Latest posts

Back