2003 d22 4wd light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara03zd30

Reaction score
Hi everyone , i know this has been posted many times but haven’t yet found a solution to the 4wd light not working on my zd30 navara .

It definitely engages all gears . The light comes on for about a second in-between gears (4lo - n - 4hi)

All wires seem to be intact , have replaced the 4wd transfer switch with no luck . If anyone has gone through this can help would be much appreciated.

Don't have an answer for you, but I've got a 2004 ZD30 and my 4wd light only comes on after a few minutes of driving in 4hi and flashes on and off with every bump. All gears engage no worries, potentially just an older nav thing?

Don't have an answer for you, but I've got a 2004 ZD30 and my 4wd light only comes on after a few minutes of driving in 4hi and flashes on and off with every bump. All gears engage no worries, potentially just an older nav thing?
Possibly yeah , I just like everything to work as it should. Strange though because it worked perfectly just last month . Thanks mate

Possibly yeah , I just like everything to work as it should. Strange though because it worked perfectly just last month . Thanks mate
Hi mate i think there is 2 switches from memory on the transfer, be worth pulling the other one out and spraying it in contact clear and tapping it a bit to free them up. then id check across the pins with a mulimeter or test light to make sure they are right is like the neutral and reverse switches they seem to gunk up and get a dead spot in them.
good luck mate

Hi mate i think there is 2 switches from memory on the transfer, be worth pulling the other one out and spraying it in contact clear and tapping it a bit to free them up. then id check across the pins with a mulimeter or test light to make sure they are right is like the neutral and reverse switches they seem to gunk up and get a dead spot in them.
good luck mate
Mate you are a legend , it was the other switch .Fixed in 15 mins . Really appreciate it cheers !

Latest posts

Back