2 inch body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B Smitty

Reaction score
Hey I've recently gotten a 2010 d40 dual cab style side, and I've put in 2inch suspension lift kit and want to do the body lift cause i scored a 2inch body lift kit, but not sure what else I'd need to change while doing it... any insight would be awesome, cause I know I'd have to change some fuel lines and the fuel fuller pipe but what about steering and gearbox or anything else im completely over looking? Or am I just better off doing a 4inch suspension lift and do the diff drop and brake lines etc??

I don't know about the d40 but the d22 with a 2 to 3 " lift puts the cv's at a rather steep pitch... I dropped the diff, your cv boots will love you for it.. what's the lenth on t h e 4x4 hi /lo trans gear shifter in the d40's? Mine sits low but not low enough to bunch to gear shifter boot making it hard to select hi/ lo..

If I was you I'd takes good hard look at some 4" lifted rigs my man and go from there... sometimes bigger ain't better...

Don't get me wrong 4" looks great but.....

Back