1999 TD25 dash clock doesn't light up

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhipex

Reaction score
Hi everybody.
Recently got myself an old Navara from 1999. I noticed that the clock (the actual clock that shows time) on the dash is not lighting up in the night when the headlights are on.
I am not sure if that is how it is supposed to be or not. Any information would be appreciated.

1998 navara gauges - Google Search - Google Chrome.png

does have its own light in the dash, blown or , could be oxidized globe connection,fairly easy to get to ,i would leave it alone.. BEWARE that instrument cluster looks the same as my 1998 d22 ,electronic components, if you carefully move the cluster forward turn your lights on you will be able to see the bad globe, globes were about $15.00 each ,buying non genuine globes, may look the same but wont fit ,
when my speedometer and tacho packed up i wasnt able to get mine repaired successfuly had to rebuild it my self using earlier model speedo and tacho direct to alterntor type,lot of rewirring

does have its own light in the dash, blown or , could be oxidized globe connection,fairly easy to get to ,i would leave it alone.. BEWARE that instrument cluster looks the same as my 1998 d22 ,electronic components, if you carefully move the cluster forward turn your lights on you will be able to see the bad globe, globes were about $15.00 each ,buying non genuine globes, may look the same but wont fit ,
when my speedometer and tacho packed up i wasnt able to get mine repaired successfuly had to rebuild it my self using earlier model speedo and tacho direct to alterntor type,lot of rewirring
I just need to know If I should replace the whole thing (they are pretty cheap here). But I don't know if the clock SHOULD light up, I thought maybe it doesn't suppose to light up.

when you say the whole thing do you mean complete instrument cluster, can you give me pone number where i can get a cluster, i havnt been able to get one that every thing works.

Latest posts

Back