08 Spain head unit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owenw24

Reaction score
Hey guys, just went to install my new headunit but the aerpro harness doesn’t match the factory harness, my factory headunit is the 6 stacker CD player, no steering wheel controls, has got a Bluetooth hands free feature, just wondering where to go from here, have got another harness coming that seems to match the plug, it’s for x trails and pathfinders that had the 6 stacker, wondering if anyone has encountered this before?

MIne has no steering wheel controls (thai version) if i remember right it had the Aero Pro harness but the bloke said you you need this extra lead. Told me it was actually for a Subaru but works for the Navara. It did! One plugged into the other. Sorry I can't shed anymore light on that.

MIne has no steering wheel controls (thai version) if i remember right it had the Aero Pro harness but the bloke said you you need this extra lead. Told me it was actually for a Subaru but works for the Navara. It did! One plugged into the other. Sorry I can't shed anymore light on that.
Yeah mate I had both harnesses, the Subaru one, it was too small

Mine is Spanish version I forgot to mention, has no steering wheel controls but has Bluetooth hands free kit

It’s all sorted, so the harness for Subaru/Nissan is right, the plug is the third one up the harness so you scrap all the old school Bluetooth stuff

Latest posts

Back